Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kathy Griffin To Host New Show Kathy

We already have a ton of them, but Bravo seems to be continuing to add to the list! In November last year they announced that Andy Cohen’s late-night show Watch What Happens Live would be airing five nights a week (!!) but now the cable network has gone further and announced today that comedian Kathy [...]

My Saturday turned out to be a pretty fun day/night. Yesterday morning I got to attend an early screening preview of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast in 3D (which I LOVE LOVE LOVED) and last night I met up with my homegirl Ollie for a fun date night in downtown LA. Ollie’s boyfriend Caleb was hosting a football party with the boys at their place so Ollie and I decided to sneak off for a little sushi dinner hang session. She took me out to the one of the best sushi places I’ve ever been to and we had one of our trademark awesome talks about music, life and other simple stuff ;) We had a blast!




Ollie is always looking out for me … she managed to find me an awesome copy of the Xanadu soundtrack on vinyl … is it any wonder I love her to death? She also FINALLY gave me a final mastered copy of her new EP Tequila Mockingbird which she is planning to release soon. OMG. It’s so good. She’ll be dropping the video for her new single Alive, which I can’t WAIT to share with all y’all … but I’m most excited for the world to hear her song 85 Blocks. It’s been my jam for MONTHS. Ollie shared the rough demos with me a few months ago … but the mastered final versions of her songs are just EVERYTHING. I’m so excited :)


Today looks like it’s gonna be a lazy Sunday … which is just fine by me. I hope all y’all’s weekends are going well … Happy Sunday!!




devenir entrepreneur
voyage de luxe
Doris Miller
ecrire un article
blog marketing tools

No comments:

Post a Comment